Audit in Finsys ERP Environment needs which skills ( Hand’s-on for Audit team)
- Purchase Daybook, column format
- Purchase Daybook, voucher format, if and where required .. ( services like 57 series, RCM vouchers, etc)
- Sales Daybook, for audit of Sales invoices… see if any invoice edited after printing / files / sending , by any error / any deleted
- Journal Daybook ( Voucher format is best) .
- Not : In tally dunia, Journal is everything apart from Purchase… but in Finsys due to excellent automation and automatic 3B preparation, automatic TDS, automatic RCM, Automatic many other things, a scientific system of 50,51,52,57, 5A, 5B etc is there
- see this link below for details : https://finsys.co.in/manuals-accounts-and-finance-module-finsys-erp
- The biggest / most important thing to check in audits now a days is TDS compliance, and GST compliance
- at the voucher level you must see…… TDS is there wherever required, don’t miss it. And TDS is proper rate, proper section and posted properly
- Hence MLG team always recommends that the Voucher must be printed and pinned on the top of the vendor’s invoice… in tally environment people sometimes only mark “entered” on the invoice, this is not good… or mark the voucher number/date on the invoice, this is also not sufficient, Since auditor will not be able to see if the TDS posting is proper or not. GST is taken in eligible or ineligible. GST is taken in C or S or I… all this is visible in printout form only.
Ledger Review audit
- Purchase side ledger review
- Sale side ledger review
- Expenses side ledger review
- Loans side ledger review
- Creditors side ledger review
- and so on
MLG BPO, KPO, the Business Outsourcing Team.
Making Your Business Better
for Careers with MLG BPO / KPO / Audit Teams, contact us